20 Set Guess what happened today ?
Guess what happened this day ?
A man was poisoned with cyanide because of apricot.
Like seriously !
During an operation, surgeons have found abnormally low oxygen in the body of a patient.
A blood test revealed that the man was in fact the victim of a serious poisoning with cyanide.
Question ? Are food supplements rich in apricot harmful ?
Like everything it depends, don’t you agree ?
During blood analysis the concentration cyanide was well above normal.
The australian of 67 has been the victim of a high concentration of cyanide due to apricot.
A reports the British Medical Journa a study published Monday.
The poisoning is due to consumption of apricot pits.
A dietary supplement mostly consumed at home.
Throughout the five years prior to the diagnosis, this patient was from a remission from prostate cancer.
It was found that he had consumed a dietary supplement that it had concocted itself to containing extract apricot pits.
The man was also taking every day three tablets Novodalin, a supplement containing kernels of fruits.
It is on the occasion of a surgical intervention that intoxication was discovered.
During the operation, surgeons have noticed that, despite a general anaesthetic, the body of their patients had a rate unusually low oxygen.
A blood analysis has clarified the situation.
A rate 25 times higher than the acceptable amount.
The test revealed a rate of cyanide in the blood 25 times higher than the acceptable amount.
Because of its food supplements rich in apricot pits, the man ingested on a daily basis 17,32 milligrams of cyanide.
After you have stopped eating for three days, he has found a rate of oxygen normal.
This poisoning cyanide may also occur after a high consumption of the other clusters of fruit.
In mid-July, a British 28-year-old was past any near death after eating cherry pits.